Looking for a personal chef in Toronto?
My Everyday Gourmet is a Toronto Ontario based personal chef company that specializes in creating personalized gourmet meals for you to enjoy in the comfort of your home. Whether it’s providing delicious meals for you and your family or a one time special event, personal chef Linda will take care of all your culinary needs!
Personal chef Linda Werner
My Everyday Gourmet was created by personal chef Linda Werner to help time challenged individuals and families in the Toronto and GTA region enjoy the benefit and importance of healthy delicious meals everyday! Her goal is to provide well balanced, satisfying and nutritious meals to individuals and families giving them more time for all the other things in their busy lives.
Get healthy and affordable meals with a personal chef
My Everyday Gourmet’s personal chef service menu is based on gourmet home cooking sourced from recipes around the world providing everything from exotic International fare to classic comfort food. Ingredients are fresh, organic and preservative free. Linda’s lifelong passion for the culinary arts inspired her to create her personal chef service to provide a unique and healthy alternative to solving the “What’s for dinner dilemma?” for families, individuals and groups at an affordable price.
What is a personal chef?
A personal chef is much like a private chef, serves multiple families or individuals and custom tailors the menus and service to each individual client. A private chef typically “lives in” with a family versus a personal chef who comes to your home to prepare meals on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis and leaves when finished.
A personal chef creates delicious meals in your home, takes care of time-consuming errands and tasks, and leaves you with more time on your hands to do what you love best. My Everyday Gourmet is a full-service Toronto based personal chef service and will plan menus, shop, prepare delicious meals and clean the kitchen all before you get home from work.
Why hire a personal chef in Toronto?
Hiring a personal chef is a practical way to ease the burden of everyday cooking. As a personal chef, Linda services families, individuals and groups with custom tailored menus and an individualized service for each client.
Here are some reasons to hire a personal chef :
- You are eating more fast or take-out foods than you’d like.
- You can never find the time to spend on your hobby, life’s passion or with your kids. Shopping at the end of long days work doesn’t sound like your idea of a good time.
- You are realizing that take-out will never provide the variety and quality that a meal prepared in your home with fresh ingredients can.
- You are too exhausted or stressed out at the end of the day to find time to make a home-cooked meal.
- You’d rather spend time with your friends and family around the dinner table than running around town doing the shopping and cooking.
- Save money on wine and alcohol choose your favorites.
- You’ll get better value and savings compare to going to a restaurant.
- No need to hire a babysitter as you can stay at home.
The services include much more than cooking. Personal chef Linda does all the shopping from local Toronto shops, cleans your kitchen and packages your meals so you can enjoy well balanced, healthy and satisfying meals all from the comfort of your home. She has plenty of meal services for families, individuals and groups.
What types of meal and catering services does a personal chef offer?
Personal chefs provide many different types of meal and catering services. Personal chef Linda offers many types of services for her customers. She’ll work with you based on your food needs to create a custom tailored meal plan. Here are some of the services offered :
- Meal services – enjoy meals when you want them on a weekly, biweekly, monthly basis.
- Door step delivery – save time and have your meals delivered conveniently to you.
- Picnic baskets – try something different with a delicious custom picnic basket.
- Weekend get away packages – have meals prepared for weekend trips.
Using a personal chef for special events or occasions can be a very memorable experience. Have a great dinner party with your own private chef to help host or celebrate a birthday or anniversary. You’ll get a delicious gourmet meal prepared for you in your home. Why go to a restaurant when you can have your own personal chef for :
- Dinner party catering
Whatever the occasion, Personal Chef Linda will delight your taste buds in the comfort of your own Toronto or GTA home.
How much does a personal chef in Toronto cost?
The cost of a personal chef in Toronto depends on the customer, event and food needs. Personal chef Linda will works with many different types of customers and will accommodate your budget. Her prices include all costs and there will be no surprises as you’ll know the costs upfront.
Who do personal chefs benefit?
Whether it’s regular weeknight meals for the family, stocking the fridge and freezer with meals for busy professionals or an in-home dinner party, a personal chef can benefit many people.
- A two-career family where no one has time to cook.
- New parents with little ones to attend to.
- Busy, driven professionals who aren’t eating as healthily as they would like.
- Aging parents who aren’t as spry as they once were.
- People recuperating from surgery or an illness.
- Mobility-challenged families or individuals.
- Anyone with special needs.
- Those of us who are tired of the time-consuming errands and tasks that go into creating home-cooked meals.
- People who enjoy and appreciate delicious high quality meals but don’t like or know how to cook.
How do you get started with a personal chef?
First, we get together for a free, no obligation consultation in your home. We’ll talk about your food preferences, what you love, what you don’t. We’ll talk about any food allergies, special diets, religious observances that are important to you. I’ll take a look at your kitchen to determine any special equipment we’ll need to bring. We’ll set a schedule for personal chef services in your home that ensures confidentiality and privacy for you.
Most clients prefer to let me think about “What’s For Dinner”? Others like to let me know their favorite meals. Either way, you will have menus that you approve, with meals tailored to your preferences and prepared fresh in your home on each cook day. Once we establish a schedule and have a working agreement, we’ll set a date for your first cook day.
- In the morning I will plan menus and shop for the freshest ingredients. I will arrive at your home around 8am–10am. Most clients simply leave a key for me so I can cook in their home while they are at work or busy doing other things.
- I will prepare, package and label your meals.
- I will leave your kitchen clean and neat.
- I’ll usually wrap things up by 4 or 5pm, depending on the menu and your schedule. Things work most efficiently when there are fewer distractions in the home.
- When you arrive home, your house will be filled with your favorite aromas. You’ll find a fridge and freezer full of home-cooked meals and perhaps even a warm stew in the crock pot!
Personal chef serving the Toronto and GTA region
Personal Chef Linda provides her services all over Toronto and the GTA region. She’ll even go a little further outside the GTA if needed. So you can be assured that if you live in around the Toronto region and need personal chef or catering services, she can be there for you.
- East York
- North York
- The Beaches
- Richmond Hill
Please contact personal chef Linda to get a quote or learn more about her services.